To get you ready to celebrate Thanksgiving, Ticket Round Up pulled together our favorite celebrity Thanksgiving quotes. These will be a mix of the inspirational…and the side-splitting.
- I celebrated Thanksgiving in an old-fashioned way. I invited everyone in my neighborhood to my house, we had an enormous feast, and then I killed them and took their land. – Jon Stewart (Source: Brainy Quote)
- Everything we do should be a result of our gratitude for what God has done for us. – Lauryn Hill (Source: Examiner.com)
- I’m thankful for every moment. – Al Green (Source: Brainy Quote)
- Thanksgiving, man. Not a good day to be my pants. – Kevin James (Source: Babble.com)
- My cooking is so bad my kids thought Thanksgiving was to commemorate Pearl Harbor. – Phyllis Diller (Source: Legacy.com)
What’s your favorite celebrity quote? Share below.